- We will not tattoo anyone under the age of 18, no exceptions. It is a misdemeanor in the State of Washington (RCW 26.28.085).
- We will not tattoo toes, fingers, faces, ears, genitals, or white only tattoos (occasionally exceptions are made at the artists discretion, however, these areas are not guaranteed).
- A minimum deposit of $50.00 is required to hold a tattoo appointment ($100 for pieces that will take over 2 hours). We will not schedule the appointment until the deposit is paid (cash, credit or debit). The deposit will be credited towards your final tattoo session.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Your deposit will still be deducted from your tattoo total if you are rescheduling your appointment and give at least 24 hours notice. Any other circumstances will result in the forfeiture of the deposit (cancellation, no show, etc.).
- State or Federal issued identification (driver’s license, passport, armed services, etc.) must be presented at the time of your appointment in order to be tattooed.
- We will not tattoo anyone under the influence of alcohol/drugs.